Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Cole

Well I can't believe it- Cole is 1!!!! We had a great time with my parents and Boz's family celebrating. Cole is our BIG eater so he LOVED his smash cake as you can see. I took it away before he could eat the whole thing but he was still up until 9:30pm talking to himself in his crib. He loved all the attention and excitement.

For my kid's first birthday I like to make their cake. This one was huge but actually not too bad to make. After we finished, I figured out that it took me longer to make the cake than birth Cole! Thank goodness for a quick delivery!

Cooper LOVES "Baby Cole" and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of Cole's birthday. Since Cole doesn't open presents yet, Coop volunteered to be his helper without hessitation. He kept singing "Happy Birthday" to him all day. In the pic he is giving him a birthday hug.






1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

Precious cake Court! I love the pic of the boys hugging too!